Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Brightness of vision and increased contrast detection

I really don't know how to call the effects I observed today. That's why I used the above title. Now, I could see more brightness in my house as well as on the roads. When I see my laptop monitor, I could see rich blues and rich rendition of colors and brightness. Previously I never used to see like this.

I used to feel this effect only when I was taking bupropion. At that time, I could see more clearly in my car's rear view as well as side view mirrors. Previously I could not see the distance between cars in those mirrors and cannot make any judgment about their relative location. I could only see bunch of headlights fashing in my car's mirrors. With rear view mirror, I could see something for the nearby cars but for the cars at little distance, I could not see clearly. The condition was worse with side view mirrors.

My diet today:
  • Rice + 1 chicken drumstick for breakfast.
  • Rice + 1 piece of fish + tea for lunch
  • Rice + chicken egg omelet for dinner
My medicines today:
  • Pharmaton vitality multivitamin capsules (contains ginseng) - 1 capsule at breakfast
  • Folic acid 400 microgram - 1 tablet at breakfast
  • Liv. 52 - 2 tablets at breakfast
  • GTF chromium 200 microgram - 1 capsule at breakfast
Possible mechanisms:

It could be because of either folic acid or Liv. 52.

No comments:

Post a Comment