Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Easy ways to increase libido

I have followed the following practices to increase the libido. Sure, these practices increased libido. The effectiveness of the practice is given in the descending order.

1. Increased carbohydrate intake - rice or wheat

This practice increases good mood and libido. Many people, due to dieting, decrease their carbohydrate intake. This practice decreased my mood and libido. So, increased carbohydrate levels increased my libido.

2. Eat eggs daily

Take 2 eggs in the morning and 2 eggs in the evening. This practice increased my libido very much. Half-boiled eggs gave maximum benefit. Alternatively, the eggs can be mixed with chopped onions (small red onion-South Indian variety) and prepared as omelette and consumed.

3. Eat mutton and chicken weekly 2 times each

This practice increased my libido very good. I consumed mutton one day followed by chicken, then followed by mutton and chicken. This order can be continuous or can be with other type of meals in between. 

4. Walking for 30 minutes - 2 hours per day

In my experience, 30 minute walking is not that much effective. At least, 1 hour of walking improved my libido.

5. Taking supplements

Supplements such as folic acid, ginseng, general multivitamin, DL-phenylalanine increased my libido. This whole blog is about my trial and error on this practice. It is not easy to find a suitable supplement. This requires lot of trial and error. Sometimes, it requires taking supplements with unusual dosing regimens such as taking them on alternate days.

No comments:

Post a Comment