Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Less Anxiety and Less Stuttering

I have been fasting these days. Two weeks before fasting, I started taking two boiled eggs every day at dinner in order to increase testosterone levels. Also, I have been taking thiamine mononitrate 50 mg per day (25 mg in morning and 25 mg in night). I was taking multivitamin B complex tablets (Multi B, Blackmores) also. Later I changed to supradyn recharge. I took supradyn recharge on alternate days. I added 3.325 mg of methylfolate in the night to increase focus and concentration.

During the fasting, I avoided rice completely and used to take parotta or chappathi. I avoided coffee or tea completely. I took only black lemon tea and later switched to green tea with little sugar (no milk). Also, I changed from Dove soap to Chandrika soap for bath.

These combination of diet, supplements and lifestyle modification produced a dramatic effect. No anxiety before talking. Less stuttering and no gasping for breath during talking. It seems that my multiple chemical sensitivity is reduced much.

Possible mechanism:

The combination of these supplements might have reduced inflammation in the body. The inflammation weakens the blood brain barrier. Due to high permeability of blood brain barrier, many chemicals might have entered into the brain, thus disturbing neurotransmitters systems. The disturbed neurotransmitter systems might have caused mood changes and increased stuttering etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment