Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My libido

I have observed that my libido is of two types.

First type characteristics:
  • Desire to touch a female, kiss her and penetrate her.
  • Flashing images of female genitals appears in mind. Imagination appears for a brief period but frequently.
  • Moderate to good erection.
  • I feel that this type is mediated by the serotonergic and dopaminergic neurons. Increased serotonin and dopamine levels are responsible for this effect. I have observed this effect when I took flouxetine and bupropion together. Here, the libido was not sustained. Once the drugs are stopped, no libido the next day.
Second type characteristics:
  • Desire to see a particular female and be with her. Longing for her company.
  • Desire to talk with her.
  • Burning desire to penetrate her.
  • Good erection.
  • I feel that this type is mediated by oxytocin and associated increase in the testosterone effects. This type produced sustained libido with good bonding but needed more incubation time.

1 comment:

  1. maggie.danhakl@healthline.comMay 25, 2014 at 6:38 AM

    Hi,

    Healthline just designed a virtual guide explaining how testosterone affects the body. You can see the infographic here: http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/effects-on-body

    This is valuable med-reviewed information that can help a man understand how affects multiple parts of their bodies and the side effects that occur from having low testosterone. I thought this would be of interest to your audience, and I’m writing to see if you would include this as a resource on your page: http://iovercome-depression.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-libido.html

    If you do not believe this would be a good fit for a resource on your site, even sharing this on your social communities would be a great alternative to help get the word out.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to review. Please let me know your thoughts and if I can answer any questions for you.

    All the best,
    Maggie Danhakl • Assistant Marketing Manager
    p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

    Healthline • The Power of Intelligent Health
    660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
    www.healthline.com | @Healthline | @HealthlineCorp

    About Us: corp.healthline.com

    ReplyDelete