Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My best condition of mood and stuttering - The ideal one

I have experienced ideal conditions also. I mean to say, I had experienced good mood, no depression, no anxiety and no stuttering. I had such incidents under the following conditions. If I could understand the possible underlying mechanisms and if I could reproduce these effects daily by using nutraceutical or pharmacological means, I could be a happy person.

Conditions:
  1. I was taking Zincovit multivitamin tablets (Pls find the composition below). After taking it for few days, I felt some what uneasy feelings of tiredness and low mood. Then I stopped the tablet for one day. On the day of stopping, my energy level was up and almost no stuttering. My voice was louder. During this time, I was with my family. So, social support also play a role in this.
  2. I was taking neurogistics multivitamin caps, 5-HTP, magnesium, glycine, taurine, vitamin C and bioflavonoids. I went to to my relative's house where I didn't take these supplements. I applied coconut oil on my head hair. After 1 hour, my voice was louder, no stuttering. If no coconut oil is applied, the effect was not there. This time also, I was with my close relatives.
  3. Yesterday night (20 may 2010), I slept with a new cotton pillow which is quite fluffy. So it is big. No pillow cover. Today morning I could get up easily without laziness and my mind was full of energy. I felt energetic physically also. My stuttering is also very much reduced today (It is not completely absent). I suspect some anamoly in my neck area which would prevent proper drainage of blood, CSF and other fluids from head to main body. When I sleep with raised head, the drainage seems to occur properly. Other than this, I could not think of any other reason for this.  

2 comments:

  1. Did u try eating coconut oil? u may have the same results by eating it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very good information.i think it's useful advice. really nice blog. keep it up!!!
    anxiety ma

    ReplyDelete