Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crackling sound at the joints and neck - tickling sound goes away with jogging

I took mentat for 1 month during fasting month during 2008. At that time I was taking a multivitamin tablet only. Nothing else. No exercise. After one month, I experienced crackling sound at my knee joints whenever I sat down on the floor. The sound was also from shoulder joints and finger joints. The sound was so loud enough to be noticed by other persons with surprise. Also, I had less louder crackling sounds when I moved my neck. Another, unusual problem was a tickling sound inside my head whenever I was jogging. That sound occured only during jogging and not at other times. Only sound and no pain. This sound did not occur when I was doing stationary cycling. It sounded like a loose muscle flapping over some other bone or muscle. I feared that it could be a muscle disarrangement inside the brain. However, I tried jogging with that condition. Whenever I kept my mouth open and lower low at a lower position, that sound disappeared. So, it indicated that it could be a muscle or ligamanet or tendon problem in the upper jaw or lower jaw or may be in the inner ear assembly. However, I was afraid to do jogging exercise due to this sound in the head.

The crackling sound at the knee joints, shoulder joints, finger joints and neck movements got reduced very much after taking the vitamin C 500 mg. So this indicate that, it could be the lack of cartilage in the joints since vitamin C helps in making cartilages.
 
After a very long time, really a very long time, yesterday, I did on the spot jogging for 30 minutes continuously.  Yesterday, I did with some courage. That tickling sound occurred continuosly for that entire duration of 30 minutes. Today also, I did the on the spot jogging exercise. From the first step onwards, there was no tickling sound inside the head and it did not occur during the entire 30 minutes. I was happy. However, there was not much difference in other crackling sounds in the knee, shoulder and neck. This indicate that the weakned muscles might have been strengthened by the exercise. So I must hopefully continue this on the spot jogging exercise for atleast 8 weeks to reduce my anxiety completely and then I must do the weight trainig to alleviate my depression.      

No comments:

Post a Comment